Saturday, March 04, 2006

Comfortably Confused

What is truth? What is a lie? Is truth better than a lie? Why is it bad to lie? Why is lying sometimes good? Why is truth better? Why is truth bitter? Why is truth truthful? Why do not people always trust what you say? Is truth always trusted? What makes you believe in truth? Do you believe because you are supposed to? Who asked you to believe? What is belief? Is truth a belief? Why do you believe? Why are your beliefs different from mine? Why are you the way you are? Who are you? Are you because you think? What if you do not think? Will you not be? Is thinking, being? Does being imply thinking? What if you stop thinking - do you stop being? What if you doubt? Does it mean, " I doubt, therefore I might be"? Is doubting bad? Why is clarity good? Does clarity mean perfection? Is clarity subjective? Do you decide the subjectivity? How objective is your subjectivity? How muddled is your clarity? How clear is your muddle?

Why am I asking you all this? Am I confused? I AM confused.I AM comfortable. I AM comfortably confused. Does that mean I am comfortable in confusion? Am I confused when I am comfortable? Do I know what being comfortable is? Do I know what confusion is?

Do YOU know what being comfortably confused is? Don't ask me.

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

confusion.. well.. its an unending topic.. probably my blog would lead us into some direction.. just check it out.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Rashmi Kantharaja said...

Sujeet,
No doubt every person ends up in such questions leading to or leading from introspection.
Not sure of the cause, but things will remain the way they are.... sometimes , they confuse us and sometimes they drag us out of it. I don't know if I am making sense.. However...
Just got to wait until things peter out and march ahead....
Confused?.....so am I.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home