Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Picture Perfect

Last weekend, I "managed" a trip to Bangalore. It had been a long time since I had met up my college buddies.

Dear Chaitra treated us all (Anu, Nitin, Vidya, herself and myself) to a posh lunch (as is her wont) at Sahib Sindh Sultan. We had great fun and food there, especially the gulab jamoon with brandy! Nitin, you owe one to me for the choice!!

You can see the gulab jamoon, it was on fire a few seconds ago, burning with brandy! Look at Anu (in the denim jacket), she is trying to hypnotize the waiter who took the snap!

The same evening I met up with my college buddies at Mojo's. It was great talking to them!

L to R: Jaan, Nitin, me, Pomchi, Leelu and Andu!
Had awesome discussions on company appraisals to the MBA hype to Cristiano Ronaldo's penalty to IIT campus life. Now, this was one hell of two hours we spent together! All the uncleanliness seen on the table is due to Jaan and Andu.

The unanimous comment on me was that I had grown thin. Well, no way better to say it than through this picture ( thanks to Chaitra).

I could freeze all the three days in memory, for life. For Ever. It was picture perfect. Well, almost.

Footer:
  1. Nitin has developed this Paris Hilton - like plastic smile. Its the same in every snap!
  2. Chaitra put a lot of pressure on me not to put the first snap. She looks "ugly, fat, stressed out in lyfe!" in her own words.
  3. Pomchi still writhes when smoking, in spite of beginning to look stouter than a cigarette. Look at this snap below!

1 Comments:

Blogger bachodi said...

so you guys are in touch
say hi to sudhanshu and nitin , by me

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home