Friday, January 20, 2006

PDW

This quarter we have a course called the Professional Development Workshop. Its a nice one actually. We can enroll for Yoga as a part of this course. We are also taught something called the structured response method of handling unusual business situations, for that matter,even the day to day incidents. This method looks very interesting. I will document it sometime later.

Today we had a group activity, wherein our group was stranded on the moon and we had to come up with priorities for a list of 15 things to carry with us to reach the mother ship.The idea was to see the differences between individual preferences and how they change within a group. It was a wonderful experience really.

The feedback was very insightful too. The "neutral" observers felt that I was the de facto leader of the group, very assertive, and not very imposing, at the same time. One interesting comment was that I was very strong in logic, and riding on the strength of my logic, I bulldozed some of the members of the group!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Supreet Joshi said...

ISRO may be looking for people for their Chandrayaan-I mission :)

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home